I don't normally like fruit based cakes, I guess I think if there's fruit in it then there's less cake! But since my friend and I made these Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins, I've become quite partial to them! They are so so easy to make and are a great addition to anybody's lunch box so without further ado, here's the recipe!
YOU WILL NEED
300g Plain Flour
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
100g Caster Sugar
100g Unsalted Butter
2 Large Eggs
200ml Semi-Skimmed Milk
150g Fresh Raspberries
200g White Chocolate (Chopped)
1) Firstly, the boring but important stuff. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees and line your muffin tin with paper cases
2) Then sieve your flour and baking powder into a large bowl and add in the sugar.
3) In a separate bowl, melt the butter and then whisk together with the eggs and milk. Pour the butter mixture into the flour and stir together with a wooden spoon. Be careful not to over beat it.
4) Stir in half the raspberries and half of the chocolate chunks (trying not to eat them)
5) Spoon the mixture into your muffin cases until they are two-thirds full. Then use the remaining raspberries to dot on top.
6) Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Leave them to cool on a wire rack for a little.
7) Melt the rest of your white chocolate and then using a spoon, drizzle the chocolate on top