Autumn is well and truly on its way and what better way to cheer yourself up about the dropping temperature than to get on with a cheeky craft project or two! Everyone has one of these pashminas in the back of their wardrobe, I actually have 3 but who's counting! I've not worn them in such a long time as I have so many pretty patterned ones which always attract me first, so I decided to do something about it...
1) Iron out the creases in your scarf, this will make it easier to stamp on.
2) Pour a small amount of your fabric paint onto a plate and dip your stamp into it.
3) Remove any excess by stamping onto a piece of newspaper and then stamp directly onto your scarf
4) Repeat this process until your scarf is fully covered. I like to turn my stamp each time, but you can keep it at the same angle for a more even pattern.
5) Leave the paint to dry for 5 minutes and then seal it by placing a piece of fabric on top and ironing over it for 1-2 minutes.