- A pinboard
- Wadding the same size as the pinboard
- Fabric to cover the wadding and pinboard
- Staple Gun
- Cut your wadding so that it is the same size as the front of your pinboard and staple into place.
- Take your fabric and place it directly over the pinboard and wadding. Fold the left side over the wadding and staple it to the back of the pinboard all the way down.
- Repeat this step for the other sides so that the fabric is securely in place
- Fold the corners that are lose so they are flat and staple them down.
- Take your ribbon and decide how you would like it placed. You can do all sorts of patterns e.g. criss cross. I decided to cut 4 strips and place it in the four corners, stapled down, and hey presto your done!